Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Senior Shoot

So, I've been a little busy since I got back from Germany. I haven't had a single day to myself yet, so I'm making today that day. Mostly because I have a bit of a cold coming on, it's cold out, and I'm tired. It isn't a very productive day. But, I finally finished the Black & White's of my dear friend's senior pictures. Now, to just go back and fix everything before I put them on a disk and send them away! Black and white pictures have to be my favorite.. You can't go very wrong with those, ever. If I could, I'd only edit my pictures in black and white, but not everyone is a fan of that. So, a few color for you all (:













she is lovely.


1 comment:

  1. Your friend is so stinking cute! Great photos and I hope you stay away from those cold germs!! xo. Deanna

    ReplyDelete