Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Risky Black & White

As long as I can remember, black and white photography has been my favorite. I feel like every photo can be improved by turning it black and white, but not everyone feels the same, so I've tried to keep variety. I've also loved photographs that are a little risky & full of emotion, but I've always been scared to post the ones I've taken. But you know what? This is my photography & this is my passion. So I'm posting as much black and white as I'd like & as many absurd or puzzling pictures as I can. I need to make up for the ones I never did share.

From now on I will definitely post every Wednesday and Sunday for a start as I get better at posting, and then any other times between that I can manage. Today I made up all the Sugar Scrub (: Recipe and pictures to follow! Tomorrow I'm planning on running out to our packing shed to find some apple crates for under my desk. Thheeeennn, this is where I will put all of my crafty things so I can start a crafting/project series "Out of the Crate" - hip hip hooray!

On a slightly random note:
At work we had secret santa (: my secret santa was a lovely lady called Elizabeth. She happens to be my very age & petiteness and she enjoys making up songs about lobsters as much as I do. She remembered from one of the very first times that we worked together that I loved leather jackets and wanted one all of my own.


Isn't she the very, very best?

Well, I'll be back soon with super tasty sugar scrub.

ta ta for now!
Gabrielle

3 comments:

  1. SERIOUSLY gorgeous shot. You're SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love black and white photography too. I'm yet to buy a gift for my secret angel. I'm her santa and I hope she likes me as much as you like your santa!!

    +To Me It Matters+

    ReplyDelete