Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cones!

For any occasion!

Since I've missed every possible one.. They're all different colors anyhow, so keep them up all of the days, and people will praise.

These were so super easy, I just kind of wanted something to do with these sparklies. So, voila.

All I used was
acrylic paint (creamy color)
hot glue gun
sparklies
cardboard cones from the craft store

It was a total of 8 dollars, because the sparklies were 80% off after Christmas.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I didn't have any brushes, so of course I fingerly painted.




I bought myself a hot glue gun (: only three dollars at walmart! and worked very well.
also, it's pink. Not my very favorite, so I thought gray would suit. maybe I'll add something pretty to it. like some quotes.




This was the first one I tried.. I can't say I'm a huge fan of how cluttered it is, but I really just went in with no plan of action. So I suppose it turn out reasonably well if you turn it the right way (:


This one I liked much more, I only used the gold and blue and the simplicity made me quite happy with how many knick knacks I have in my room.



I have toooons of these sparklies left over. Any suggestions?





2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I think life would be easier if I had a glue gun.



    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog! I love your creativity. I once made similar cones, but they were Christmas themed so the base color was a green. They were so much fun to make! :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete