Friday, January 11, 2013

Would you look at that?

Another looong pause between posts!
..So that you don't feel too spoiled, let's start with a wee complaint (:

I absolutely hate how it gets dark out so early in the day.. it makes me sleepy and I always fall asleep at some unreasonable time with nothing done in the evening except maybe a show or some distracted cleaning. So, a long while ago, I decided I would finish these cones. But I lost day light and I'm not much for artificial lighting in pictures. I also lacked a glue gun, almost ran out to get one, then remembered I had no lighting anyway. So, I decided I'd work on a wee blog schedule. One would completely keep me on track (: So I thought. Look at me now! So, the only things I got done that night: I finished signing up for classes for this semester (after this semester I only have TWELVE more credits till my associates degree:), I figured out a payment plan, and I worked on a few pictures that I took earlier that day!



& of course my typical black/white


For my blog schedule, I wanted something that I could just print out each week with enough space to write down what I'll do which day & the ideas/supplies/ingredients I need for each one. Now, I'm not graphic designer. I have no fancy programs. I have Picassa & Paint. Yes, Paint. So I really have no idea how to go about this. I'll have to keep working at it. Some day I'll post it all for you to see! If you have any suggestions, please help a girl out (:

No comments:

Post a Comment